Beaumaris Physiotherapy offer personalized Pilates exercise programs devised and supervised by trained physiotherapists to target your individual needs.
Pilates as an exercise form can be invaluable in retraining movement control, strength and flexibility, balance and coordination.
Pilates may be beneficial in the treatment or rehabilitation of:
- Back and neck pain
- Shoulder pain and dysfunction
- Ankle and knee rehabilitation following sporting injury
- Hip and pelvic pain, weakness or stiffness
- Recurrent or chronic pain conditions
- Motor control retraining
- Strength and flexibility training
- Pre and post natal fitness
- Improving general fitness, health and well being
Our Pilates Classes
- Are run by a physiotherapist trained in Clinical Pilates
- Are small with a maximum of 4 people per class allowing for more one-on-one time to optimise your recovery
- Involve programs which are individually designed specifically to cater for your condition, as opposed to large Pilates classes that involve generic exercises that are not always suitable for everyone
- Will provide you with an individualised home exercise program which compliments what you have covered in the class
- Incorporates both mat and reformer-based exercises
- Are rebatable under your private health cover
Bookings are essential as spaces are limited and you will be required to attend for a 6 week period for best results.
Please advise us in advance if you are unable to attend and we will try and fit you into another class during the week.
If you are unable to attend and fail to notify us within 8 hours of the class you will be charged a late cancellation fee of $50.
Classes are an hour duration, please arrive five minutes prior so we can start on time.
Please bring your own towel and water bottle and wear suitable clothing with socks
Mats will be provided but you can bring your own if preferred
Please Contact Beaumaris Physiotherapy on (08) 9300 4844 or book online below